- Members of Chambers
- Our Clerks
- Areas of Practice
- Seminars & Lectures
- Articles & Podcasts
- What the directories say
Torfaen CBC v Douglas Willis Ltd Supreme Court judgment On 31st July 2013 the Supreme Court handed down its judgment on use-by dates. Jonathan Kirk QC and Iain MacDonald, both of Gough Square, successfully represented the appellant local authority.
Read an article on the decision [here]
Read the full judgment [here]
Welcome to Gough Square Chambers
“The members here are at the vanguard of developments in the law ... they are 'specialists not dabblers, and really do know their stuff' ... 'very commercially minded and just so good'”
Chambers and Partners Directory 2013
- Gough Square Chambers specialises in consumer and regulatory law. Our aim is to be responsive to the needs of business, providing a friendly, flexible and efficient service.
- We act for a wide range of clients in relation to a wide range of issues – see our web-pages for details.
- We can provide teams of barristers where necessary to handle major pieces of work.
- Conferences can be conducted outside Chambers and even out of the country as required.
- We also offer experience in pensions law, landlord and tenant, employment and general common law.